IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

TO ARUFUTURE,I don't care if you believe me or not, I can...

1. 336 Posts.
    TO ARUFUTURE,

I don't care if you believe me or not, I can categorically say that a personal friend sold most of his holding in IGR to switch to another short term play.

He did it after not being able to contact me to discuss the move. He couldn't get to me because I was in Hawaii having a holiday. I wasn't stuck to my phone on holidays for a change.

I only got to his messages when I got off my return flight and by then the deed was done.

I have my IGR shares and I have options too. I intend on buying more in the near future when I have some funds released from other investments.

I think IGR is a sensational stock. I can't find another like it. I was told to look at Mundo because they were going to be in production in May and the share price has done diddly squat.

Salt Creek is a company maker, I have heard the excitement in Chris Cairns voice and so too have my friends and associates. We are all still excited about IGR. I think we are looking at $2-3 in the next 18 to 24 months.

IGR may never get to production. With the oz's they are finding, they will get taken out before that happens.

My friend intends on returning to IGR in a big way. I just hope that he makes plenty in ERH in the meantime so that he can spend twice as much on getting back into IGR. That will surely put upward pressure on the IGR share price.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.