ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

GOLD, page-3

1. 7,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    ROYALTY PORTFOLIO
    Penny’s Find Royalty
    Empire is entitled to royalty payments [3] on gold produced from the Penny’s Find Gold Mine
    to the extent of 5% of gold recovered up to 50,000 oz and 2.5% on gold produced above that
    amount. Empire is also entitled to milestone payment obligations:
    Mining commencement payment of $200,000
    First gold pour payment of $200,000
    Now owned by Horizon Minerals Ltd (ASX:HRZ), the Penny’s Find Gold Mine is located
    approximately 45km northeast of Kalgoorlie in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia.
    On 29 April 2024, Horizon Minerals reiterated their commitment to delivering a Pre-Feasibility
    Study (PFS) for the Penny’s Find Gold Mine [1]
    . The PFS is expected to include a maiden Ore
    Reserve, with a financial investment decision (FID), pending favourable study results, made
    thereafter.
    This progress towards feasibility study, Ore Reserves and FID at Penny’s Find Gold Mine
    comes on the back of an updated JORC 2012 compliant Resource at the Penny’s Find Gold
    Mine of 429kt @ 4.57g/t Au for 63,000oz reported by Horizon in December 2023 [2]
    . The
    December 2023 Resource update represents a 46% increase in global ounces and of
    significance, contains 305kt @ 5.19g/t Au for 51,000oz within an Indicated Resource
    category.
    In its April 2024 quarterly report, Horizon Minerals commented that Penny’s Find presents an
    early underground development and production opportunity to generate cash [1]
    . Horizon
    states that the development of the Penny’s Find Gold Mine would commence following
    development of their Cannon Project.
    Empire is pleased with the progress Horizon Minerals has made so far and looks forward to
    development of the Penny’s Find Gold Mine.
    Gnaweeda Royalty
    Empire retains a 1% gross revenue royalty on tenement E51/1995 owned by Great Boulder
    Resources (ASX:GBR). Empire notes that Great Boulder have been particularly active in the
    region at their Side Well Gold Project which is proximal to E51/1995.
    Empire looks forward to seeing progress at Gnaweeda under the stewardship of Great
    Boulder’s accomplished exploration team.
    Diversity Royalty
    Empire retains a 1% net smelter royalty on tenement E57/1202 owned by Diversity Resources
    Pty Ltd (Diversity). The tenement forms a part of Diversity’s Youanmi Lithium Project. Empire
    looks forward to seeing progress on tenement E57/1202 under Diversity’s stewardship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.