AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

There are 2 types of traders. Fundamental Traders or Technical...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    There are 2 types of traders.

Fundamental Traders or Technical Traders.

Technical Traders use the charts as there main tool for finding shares to trade, they don't generally take much info from the actual companies fundamentals because technical traders aren't really investing for the long term and are looking more at entry points and exit points within a short period of time.
    In this instance AVQ has formed a golden cross which to some traders indicates a strong bullish trend, the golden cross can only happen when the share price rises which it has done over the past few weeks.
    In general I would imagine most technical traders would feel slightly nervous every time they enter a position on a stock they are trying to predict will go up based on there charting indicators.
    For me personally I took a small parcel of shares in AVQ on Friday, it looks like 23c - 23.5c is a pretty strong support level. If the volume picks up this week and starts to trend up then I will increase my holdings in AVQ.
    The last golden cross trade I used was for the share quote BUB, it was approx. 25c when it formed and now trading at 70c.
    At this stage my position in AVQ is not as large as what I took in BUB. I still think there needs to be a signs of a push into the strong bullish trend before I increase my position.

Hopefully for all share holders it can happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.