DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

I've not been on here for some months, thought I'd pop back...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    I've not been on here for some months, thought I'd pop back on.

my own analysis is that we're having a V shaped recovery. If 10,000 can be breached and held - bull market on again!! if resistance is not overcome at 10,000 we'll fall back to test some kind of support somewhere. It may go as far as 7000 but that is unlikely.

A few months back I thought we'd have a double bottom with the 2nd bottom being around 7000 - I don't believe that will occur now.

Truth be known we have most likely been back in a bull market since March!!

Ironically David Bowden got it all correct!! He picked a date some years ago in Oct 07 (which turned out to be a big down day - market has not been above that level since), said there'd be an 18 month bear market (that would of ended in March this year) he then said it'd be followed by the biggest bull market the world has ever experienced!!

Give it 2 years and I reckon we'll be back up around 14000. In fact I reckon there's half a chance we'll get to 11000 this year alone, expecially if 10,000 is breached with strength we'll probably get to 11,000 within about 10 trading sessions.

I've been holding long positions on the DOW futures for several weeks now, added a couple to my holdings last night. lucky i had my orders preset on the system or I would have missed out on 9400 - was watching the cricket, came back to see the market 150+ pts up!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.