FML 3.85% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

golden duck, page-3

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

RE SS -

So, you have never owned a business I take it?
    If you had/have, then you would realise the money does not flow from the start. It costs money before you can become profitable (in most cases), money is not taken out in wages even, as you plough it all back into the business to build it up to guarantee it's future profitability, laying a stable foundation. This all takes time and we are not talking about multi million dollar mining projects, we are just talking about a services business (and others) as was in our case. The first two years were difficult (we were 'laying the foundations') but what followed were year on year of improved revenue and profits over a 14 year period. FML is no different as it lays its foundations. These are massive projects we are talking about here. It cannot happen overnight, but, IMHO, it will happen!

They say 'buy whilst there is blood in the streets'.....Ummmmmm....then you realise the 'blood in the streets' is YOUR OWN...!!!

What the heck....I'm buying, maybe not today, but am a buyer...!! Good luck to all...

Cheers...
    Cazzex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $2.952K 22.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 52678 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.