GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

golden eagle update, page-18

1. 974 Posts.
    Rosy
    1 Definately not a "shell" or shelf company - I would suggest you are totally wrong in this instance but to keep the conversation going - you failed to answer the question of who picked GDN up as a shell company and did anyone actually tell the shareholders this??
    2. Changing a figurehead does not change a team unless there broom is well and truly swept - no significant change in the running of GDN at alljust the figurehead!!
    3. The only exploiting I see is on this thread with ramping posters already counting the $$ from Ukraine - as for other assets of any significance??
    4. Shareholders of GDN have never controlled this company - maybe you need a crash course on company law - shareholders invest in companies - they have no control until there is a spill at board level and in this instance you would need a majority holding - last time it happened with a little o & g company - like never!!
    5. What assets have GDN got to offload to raise cash?? Golden Eagle has not been granted to them as yet. Sell the office furniture?? The Paradox logs are not worth the paper they are written on and as it turns out, no one has ever been sure they were kosher anyway. As I have previously stated, this has a the ingredients for a cheap Otsana cap raising yet again - more dilution, those in the know get the benefit yet again - only time will tell.
    6. Ukraine is unproven - wells drilled over 30years ago - they may not ever be able to be re-worked but your friends on this forum have already calculated the cash GDN is going to make without any evidence the wells flowing at all Any examples of holes drilled in a 3rd well country over 30years ago and have been successfully reworked to be a viable proposition??
    7. How would you know what Richards responsibility is, what his influence is in the company - he is still a director so one must assume he still has a significant input as he always has.
    8. You stated farm-out Golden Eagle - don't you actually have to have the permit designated to you before you start selling it off. Read the Ann - GDN has only been invited - how many others have also been?? Counting the chickens before the eggs hatch and as yet you don't even have them yet!!
    9. Just the way you stated the royal we, I assumed you had a more significant involvement in the company.
    10. Good luck with GDN - short term or long term?? In for the quick pump then out??
    11. Read todays Ann - no change - all innuendo, same writing style, maybe same writer!! And who says Richard has no influence!!
    12. The price on this little Aussie battler as Dazzle so eloquently puts it, fluctuates regularly on pump n dumps - history repeating itself based on innuedo, shirt pulling, forum discussion that is baseless, can just as easily head south by Friday.
    13. So if the SP falls 30% in the next couple of weeks, I assume by your post you are in for the longer haul awaiting Ukraine results as this is such a great and done deal?
    14. This use to be $1.26 based on innuendo - exactly when Richy boy sold ALL of his shares. Since then a 2 for 1, you have no idea how much money was won and lost on this company - all based on NO facts - just innuendo and some massive ramping on this forum. Plenty in the know made bucket loads - good on them - many gullible little investors lost basically everything. Personally - dropped a few k - in the overall scheme meaningless but then what happenned to sooooo many was disgusting - it won't happen again no matter how much you lot try as rose colour up the Ukraine..........
    Cheers
    Stocky
    All just my opinion, DYOR especially when it comes to GDN -look at the history, look at past posts and fluctuations in SP, but more importantly, look at the directors and then make your own informed decisions!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.