ERM 1.92% 5.1¢ emmerson resources limited

Fair call. I’m away from my charts so was taking a stab from...

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Fair call. I’m away from my charts so was taking a stab from some ordinary line charts from Ya hoo mobile app. (I’ve been ‘doing the charts’ since the 80’s) It still remains true that the needle can change quite dramatically with small volumes that are currently in play. As such I personally won’t pay a huge attention to them. I would also like to see some general volume pick up. I like the company and their prospects in the medium term. I have for quite a few years. (Not quite as many as JR!). I’ve bought and sold a few times, due to hold ups and technicals.(and made multiples) I’d like to be in medium long term, but have some other interests that are closer to fruition I believe. I also think the general sp and pm malaise over the medium term has had the effect that anyone wishing to exit after holding for that long will slow sp rise at various points. Which ones? Don’t know, as the true resistance/support/trend lines are hardly distinguishable due to volumes. (Typical small spec explorers).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $27.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $41.31K 807.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52792 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.