ERM 3.17% 6.5¢ emmerson resources limited

GOLDEN FORTY LOCATION, page-36

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    1. They're (fundies, and mainstream fin media) still pumping tech and AI in the US. Only just starting to discover that gold exists.(Juniors sentiment just as bad if not worse.) - you have been making this argument for close to a year now, gold is price has been rising all that time and close to a record.
    2. The company has had a run of less than optimum and transparent JV's - 100% correct and what is the old saying - fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!!
    3. The company has had a run of false starts on some tenements - 100% correct - again points to issues with management
    4. There is a constant and belligerent narrative on HC. (with some reason, but it doesn't help your cause) - this is a nonsense - there is plenty of over excited optimistic comments on here as well - the difference is the "belligerent" narrative also happens to be based in fact
    5. There hasn't been a lot of great news. (no real bad news, just not a lot of great news) - 100% correct - largely due to the fact that there has been no drilling done in 9 months and the mill which was supposed to have been completed 2 years ago still hasn't been started.
    6. The region is plagued by inconvenient weather patterns, and access issues. (not new). - what has been planned and not able to be delivered due to the weather?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $35.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ $41.97K 648.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.