DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Hey guys. I am keeping an eye on DRM. Just wondering, the most...

1. 11,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6624
    Hey guys. I am keeping an eye on DRM.
    Just wondering, the most recent presentation states near the end that they are aiming for FY15 C1 costs of between $700-800 per ounce. That seems quite a bit higher than their average for FY14 and even just the last quarter. It would seem that their ASIC costs are about $450-500 above their C1, meaning that their margins, even with the Hedges is reducing. With such a good grade I thought they would be hitting some pretty good numbers (not saying FY14 was not good, but with the grade declining and the quarterly not talking about why at all I am slightly hesitant about buying in)

Does anyone know if DRM planned for ASIC costs that high once the plant was in full production and sourcing all its feed from underground. I think management are excellent, but I am wondering if maybe the project is not quite as good as I thought it was.

Also, just wondering, DRM has cash, a huge amount of goldies in W.A, some with projects ready to build are just sitting and dying. Why doesn't DRM simply buy or merge and build another plant?

Cheers for any replies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.