PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

golden hind, page-2

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4054
    Penrice, NST has been a great performer but it is neither a peer of ABU nor typical of the gold producers.
    Compare ABU to the average of its peer group and it has been a very strong performer (simply by holding up while many of the others fell).
    Compare to the gold producer index and it just depends on your time frame. There are periods of underperformance but since the June lows, we are in line with the index. Since the GFC lows ABU has outperformed the producers and my expectation is that will continue over the long term as value continues to be added through discoveries and as we transition to producer.
    I am confident we will have a lengthy period at some stage where we will even outperform NST :)

And yes we have had spectacular results from GH.
    I am fairly confident we have added significant very high quality ounces (grade/width and depth) this year at OP and GH.
    Next year we should add plenty more through Western limb extension along strike and depth, and at GH at depth for starters because we have only just started drilling there and most holes that we have seen assays on targeted mineralisation to just 30ms depth.
    It will also be interesting to see what more lies below cover along strike because till now we have only really explored outcropping veins.
    There are plenty including Western limb GH and Old glory veins that continue under cover. I wonder how many more are under cover yet to be found.
    Next year should be a good one for exploration (especially through trial mining) but more importantly for progress to production.
    For the next month or two we may be more dependent on the POG swings.

Good to see buyers lining up in better numbers despite the selling. Perhaps the market has decided this is getting close to a turning point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $875 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7425864 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18855356 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.