PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Tick up chuk & good to see you back on track. Sad to see things...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Tick up chuk & good to see you back on track. Sad to see things go personal, and a waste of time too.
    Like yourself & Bobminer I'm a stayer too with ABU. Even added a few. But nothing wrong with trading if you can get it right such as Vendor. But almost every time I've tried trading high potential stock in the past it has come back to bite in a big way and have been locked out from some incredible gains. Some years back now but think of Jubilee Mines (JBL) for instance, missed out on a 50-60 bagger there, just needed some short term cash and thought I could get back in later. Would have been far better just sitting pat through the dull time preceeding it's major run, and maybe even adding a few. Got it wrong big time too with PDN and missed out on a 250 bagger there if ridden it to it's ultimate top during the Uranium boom 2 years later, but thought at the time it was going broke looking for gold in the Ashburton. So did not think it had much potential at the time.
    Guess I am just a dum stayer now too in ABU, as just don't want to let this one slip away like all the others. Getting too old to miss out again, and I guess just not clever enough to play the trading game, and the wife wouldn't let me! In enough trouble as it is with my current holdings since the GFC. Been a roller coaster ride since, and mostly downhill in 2012 except for CDU.
    Staying now also with other high potential stocks such as IVR too with it's promising high grade silver discovery in SA. Wished I had got rid of my dogs though, and still stuck with them, and they smell at the moment, but then PDN was once a dog too I guess!
    ABU must be good value at .04c today but who knows in this market if this is the ultimate bottom. Good riddance to 2012, and just maybe 2013 will be better for our goldies, and our spirits.
    Have a good one all,
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $875 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7425864 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18855356 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.