GDI 1.75% 56.0¢ gdi property group

golden iron resources - ipo

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I attended an investor presentation last night at the Celtic Club in W.Perth for Golden Iron. I was very impressed on a number of fronts.

What struck me at 1st was the number of "rock kickers" (geologists/prospectors) that were in attendance, these guys stand out from the suits in the crowd.

This is not your average greenfields gold float. GDI has multiple resources (160k Oz JORC) all within trucking distance to milling facilities in the Southern Cross region, an established mining centre. The grades are considered high at 5g/t +. Much of the infrastructure is in place.
    Exploration upside is big with many highgrade targets and extensions of known mineralisation and as a bonus they have a DSO Iron target that if proved up could be readily exploited via the Esperance port.

The MD spoke well and emphasised a number of key points
    1. Benefits of their "hub and spoke" business model
    2. Calibre and experience of 'the team'
    3. Exploration upside
    4. Anticipated good news flow post IPO with geophysics underway
    5. Main projects are on granted Mining Leases = minimal green/red tape
    6. Clear focus on building JORC resources in the s/t

The independant geologist highlighted the huge upside that exists on the companies extensive and underexplored tenements, highlighting some extremely highgrade drill intercepts that have not been followed up by previous operators.

Post presentation i managed to chat with the MD as well as the broker handling the float (Allegra Capital), he informed me that many of the seed investors had agreed to voluntary escrow and that they anticipated only about 4m fpo would be 'free' at the float.

I understand they are giving another presentation tonight as well as further presentations on the east coast next week. Well worth a look imho for anyone who has an interest.
    At worst you can enjoy a couple of beers LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $300.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 57.5¢ 56.0¢ $845.8K 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17912 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.