GDI 4.72% 66.5¢ gdi property group

golden iron resources - ipo, page-4

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi IP56

Nice to see seed investors supporting the stock at IPO, a good sign imo.
    You made mention of a possible upgrade to the resource. I gathered from the presentation that although various entities have previously mined or explored the tenements no one has ever brought all the historical data together into the one database, once this process is complete a JORC upgrade could be on the cards.

I got the impression that there will be several positive developments post IPO that should see them hit the decks running. Aeromags are being flown and results should be out soon after listing, there was also talk of a loyalty option issue.

I take your point on grades, have had a thorough look at the prospectus over the weekend and there are some cracker intercepts out there. The Mt Dimer project graphic on pg 23 really highlights the potential for significant exploration success with a stack of known unmined lodes , many of which have spectacular grades up to 252 g/t.

I would expect they will manage to close the IPO fully subscribed and imo under current market conditions that will be testimony to the quality of the offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.5¢
Change
0.030(4.72%)
Mkt cap ! $357.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 66.5¢ 64.0¢ $2.728M 4.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 50977 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.