XJO 0.83% 8,320.9 s&p/asx 200

At the risk of setting up a response from Martis (thanks for the...

1. 6,609 Posts.
    At the risk of setting up a response from Martis (thanks for the thumb on that last post Martis, shows you have a sense of humour or are at least self depreciating), the declines I am seeing on the XMJ are just not mirrored in the decline of the actual XMJ. My thoughts are that the market believes that when the dust settles, RIO and BHP will be left standing in a sea of dead miners.

Hmmm, then I see Yoda's post and I talk to friends/ business associates and the ill feeling towards BHP and RIO out there is astonishing. Now, personally I think these minor miners bought this on themselves (particularly AGO). But if it is true that BHP and RIO intend causing mass destruction by lowering the price of IO to kill off future competition then I believe that every shareholder in a minor miner has the right to sue BHP and RIO for breach of the Trade Practices Act 1974. This could be the first time in history that the defendants are forced to show cause to the owners of their competitors. I wonder if Rio's Sam's brain is large enough to digest this argument?!
    Last edited by JGunter99: 06/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.