GVM unknown

golden valey, page-2

1. 2,572 Posts.
    Speci
    I'm in the same boat . . . . have had a swag in the bottom draw for more than 2 years after a strong tip that they were about to takeover a profitable Perth computer retailer/network service/isp . . . .
    It turned out the target of the takeover was actually being 'done over' in that all negotiations had to ultimately be approved by Thistle (who only held 9% of the co at the time !!!) & their agenda was actually to strip GVM for all they could get.
    They have continued to do so for the past 2 years . . . .. check out the average price that GVM has sold their Thistle holding for . . . Thistle share 52 week high is around C$0.90, but GVM has managed to sell consistantly at the lows, averaging only about C$0.30 !!!!
    Call me a conspiracy theorist, but GVM's chairman (at the time, but still a director) Maurice Cordiner is Thisle's man on the board !!!!

Anyway, I thought that the final sell down of the Thistle holding and the backdooring of Navigator Resources would see an end to Thistle's retarding influence and give that the Navigator ground is highly prospective and also the jv with PEM at Kanowna West, a healthier share price would be on the cards

Well, apart from the blip a few months back when it momentarily shot to 7 cents, the turnaround has not eventuated.

So I guess the scenarios are:

Determine that the ground may be prospective but the the management is lacking either the skill or motivation to prove it . . . . . SELL & use what's left of the investment in a truely prospective junior

Wait for an fellow East Kimberly junior to find something & hope GVM rides the tsunami of support (tsunami - typically a single or very small number of waves of high intensity) . . . . & SELL immediately

Keep believing that despite the management, someone in the field will stub their toe on an outcrop of gold, nicle, platinum, anything that will fire interest in the market and then SELL before they hand over the ground to Thistle

So you see, the action is clear . . . . SELL . . . . it's, as always, just a matter of timing !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.