PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

goldies up but not abu, page-16

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    'Intelligent Investors' have a free 15 day trial at the moment. I thought I'd take a look and see what they have to offer on a few stocks.

Their last review of ABU was in late 2012 with something completely new to me : AVOID!

If thats the kind of review the major analysts present, then its going to be a long struggle...

Can't wait for their marketing department to ring me back and try to get me to sign up :-)

Found this to be a very interesting comment and in my view has been validated by the state of the current price of our shares. Price has certainly fallen considerably over the last year or two....down nearly 50 percent from the 4+cents.

Might be okay for those that are day traders but for those like me that were building a long term investment,I would rather have bought at today's price rather than yesterday and now hoping that it would regain 40% so that I can get my profit.

Would love to hear what the actual analysis stated in their reason to "AVOID". Perhaps in hindsight we can look to see if their analysis was correct and it just might explain why ABU has lost so much in value when all signs were that it should have increased significantly.

Would appreciate an insight as to the reasons from 'intelligent investor'. Regards in anticipation, BM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.