PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

goldies up but not abu, page-8

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Thanks also Bigjig for your two useful observations: "Down off yesterdays ann. Probably just profit takers. BGS doing same thing, also ann yesterday" and "ABU seems to lag the market in general by a day or so". I hadn't made the latter connection and that's useful information. For a company that's basically still an explorer, it's logical that ABU follow the production companies in price moves.

To elucidate more my thoughts: market movements are of course all about psychology, at an individual level which then, en masse, translate to a market level. ATM IMHO ABU is stuck between enthusiasm about the two imminent announcements (gold in circuit and mineral lease application), and nervousness that these announcements may not be as good as hoped, or may be more protracted than hoped. These prospective announcements plus POG increase, and $AUS decrease have been edging ABU higher, but profit-taking is pushing it down again because a rise from 0.021 to 0.030 over 6 weeks is significant in anyone's trading books. Illiquidity, and thus stagnation of SP, are a result of these two conflicting, but ATM balanced, forces. What will be interesting is which drivers change first to push the SP higher or lower.

As I've said before though, I actually don't care (win:win at its best), because if it goes down I'll buy more, and if it goes up I'll take more profit with the stock I already hold, and it's possible that this is the prevailing sentiment ATM for many people who are on the trading side of ABU (as opposed to long-term investors) and thus a major contributor to lack of momentum (and, yes, relative liquidity).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.