MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Howdy Mojo Rising, I certainly wouldn't hold your breath...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Howdy Mojo Rising, I certainly wouldn't hold your breath regarding a dividend. I've held a couple of gold plays, DRA being one of them, with their mgmt hanging that all enticing carrot of a dividend, which never eventuates. Try getting mgmt or a company secretary to actually put the prospect of a dividend in writing - they will never do it if you ask them. They will ring and tell you its 'in the pipeline', but never write it.

Strangely DRA reflects alot of similarities to MOY. Had a consolidation, went through debt repayment restructure. Had one major shareholder (Eurogold) and subsequently has gone nowhere since its post con, many years ago.

I might see if I can track down the supplement issued to shareholders regarding the consolidation for DRA, because I think they listed that 'opening it up to other interested investment parties) was one of the reasons for doing it. Akin to MOYs mgmt reasoning for consolidating our shares.

As I mentioned all along, why would other investment parties be interested, all they have to do is see the % ICM hold, and lose interest instantly. Having one major shareholder, constantly using the creeping 3% rule will dissuade any other company from investing in us. There is no healthy competition, unless a alternative company has targeted us specifically for a TO, and have deep pockets, and, are willing to fight against ICM.

You are right, something doesn't seem right - and this is even before the POG started tanking, or before the consolidation.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.