LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

This guy sounds very knowledgable in the RE space but lost me a...

1. 293 Posts.
    This guy sounds very knowledgable in the RE space but lost me a while back when he was interviewed from his "storage room" in his basement because his wife wouldn't let him in the house

"But I am not sure why Jack keeps on hammering Molycorp and Lynas"

have a look at the disclaimer from the bottom of the article. This guy has a lot of fingers in many different/ other pies. Just like those that believe in Lynas and those that don't, we tell things the way we see it based on our own current investments or non-investment decision.

"For instance, Jack Lifton is currently a non-executive Director for Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. (OTCQX: TRER) and AMR, a private Turkish mining venture. He is a paid business operations/marketing consultant to Rare Element Resources (TSX: RES | NYSE MKT: REE), Ucore Rare Metals (TSXV: UCU | OTCQX: UURAF), Tasman Rare Metals (TSXV: TSM | NYSE MKT: TAS), and NovX21 (TSXV: NOV). He is also the founding co-principal of Technology Metals Research, LLC. His consulting is done through Jack Lifton, LLC, a consultancy he began in 1999 upon his retirement as the CEO of an OEM automotive supply company specializing in process chemistry and metals trading. - See more at: http://investorintel.com/rare-earth...-rare-earth-leader-myth/#sthash.RbPucWpQ.dpuf"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.