TAM 3.13% 3.1¢ tanami gold nl

goldilocks99, page-13

1. 4,326 Posts.
    CUB i know what your saying and it is correct, but in this case Goldilocks asks the same questions over and over even after i or anyone else has gone to the trouble of finding and posting the answers.

facts are facts we can't hide from them but hypothetically speaking if i popsted a question and recieved a factual answer but continually posted that same question then i would consider myself to be downramping.

i also don't believe that one should go out of their way to discredit a company because they made the wrong decision, Goldilocks can argue all he likes that he is asking the tough questions but why isn't he on teh VRE thread or the ABS or CNP threads.. thats bad management. there are actually heaps of people on those threads who have lost $ and who are upset, here there seems to be just Goldilocks.

IP address are hidden but it was actually 6 numbers to be technical and on three different IP addresses, they both also posted on the same TAM thread so i wasn't simply being paraniod or anything, i do know a little about IP addresses and to have three rotate between two posters is a one in a million type scenario.
    Regardless if you say its not you Goldilocks i retract the question.

Goldiclocks, sorry but i'll continue to give answers to your questions, these will probably oppose your view but they will contain facts. full stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $36.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $15.61K 503.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.