TAM 3.70% 2.8¢ tanami gold nl

goldilocks99, page-6

1. 4,326 Posts.
    no CUb i didn't mean you, and i don't believe its flaming, i am sincerely asking what i see as a legitimate question..

i have always stated my curiosity as to why Goldilocks seems to post only negative sentement posts and only on TAM.. call me curious but to me it seems very odd. i can't work it out.

other peopel have asked the same question so i decided to do some research.. yes curiosity killed the cat i know but i found that remarkably Goldilocks your earlier posts recmommended TAM as a buy, you also seemed to start picking and pointing at management at every turn after you posted that you had and i quote "taken a significant haircut"

so that answers my second question anyway, but poses another, are your posts derived to downramp the company and discredit management whom you seem to dislike? i can understand why you would do this if you took a big loos but you must take responsibility for your own investement decisions. your timing on TAM was obvioulsy way out imo.

BUT i question do you think discrediting the company is fair to existing holders? they have hard earned dollars invested here. sure hard questions need to be answered but you also need to make people aware of the facts and many questions you continually ask have already been answered.

the first question is that in my research i noticed a chap named Chief Wigam once posted on TAM and going through both of your posts i noticed 3 identical IP addresses though used at different times. thus CUB that is why i thought it was a legitimate question to ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.