ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

I think we are all just pretty contempt with our investment at...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I think we are all just pretty contempt with our investment at the moment. To be honest its probably one of the best forums I have ever been apart of since my time on Hotcopper.

Everyone is pretty level headed, can offer a different point of view on something without being attacked (exlcuding my go at arsenic but we sorted that) and nobody ramps it or hypes it up. A lot of posters have done research in different areas of the business.

The trading is getting interesting. The sellers are dropping off now and the buy side is creeping up. Its not huge volume but I don’t think anyone really wants to sell anymore and is buckled in for the next week or so. I think we will most likely have an announcement on friday. I’m not sure wether we will have a T/H or not however.

ATC could be one of those little companies that turns into something special.

I along with arsenic have spare capital that I will invest in this potentially over the next 12 to 18 months if the opportunity arises.

Its been a long road for a lot of people here. But fingers crossed for a positive decision on finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $51.20K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1788510 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 387774 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.