PLS 1.75% $3.10 pilbara minerals limited

Corrupt and amoral as hell and were deeply implicated in...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Corrupt and amoral as hell and were deeply implicated in basically shafting the Greek and Malaysian govts (goodness knows how many others) for billions contributing to the GFC. Awful organisation.
    The other US investment banks are just as bad if not quite as influential (JPM excepted)
    JPM has a policy of not allowing the word " stress" to be used in any health report on an employee lol. Very secretive.
    MS- nuts.
    BofA - nuts.
    BNP not quite as bonkers -French haha.
    DB and UBS pretty nuts too though.
    They are quite different from corporate law and accounting firms who retain a semblance of normal behaviour.
    I worked with them all for several years and met every level from top to bottom in a non finance capacity.
    Anyone who makes any waves at all is paid out with a non disclosure clause.
    They suck up all the best talent from every field by paying massive salaries which then inflates assets -like houses, school fees etc, so people have to work in these banks to afford what they used to be able to in other professions. These are folk that in the 70s would have been teachers, scientists, engineers, pilots, Drs, etc etc.
    There used to be a smattering of old school pinstriped gentlemen like Sir David Walker in London, who truly was a kind and considerate man , but that generation is long gone.
    I look forward to the day when the bosses are all filling the deepest dungeon that one can find in the DRC.
    Rant over. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
-0.055(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $9.215B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.15 $3.02 $42.64M 13.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 49315 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 132111 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.