PLS 1.01% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Been a long time since I’ve posted here. A big thank you to all...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Been a long time since I’ve posted here. A big thank you to all who contribute with very useful figures, charts and information. The Goldman Sachs forecast and it’s obvious ploys and misinformation has filtered down to national news the other night on the ABC. A glaring example of not investigating counter arguments. All the emphasis on the EV space has overshadowed regional governments such as NSW which is planning the largest battery bank in the Southern Hemisphere. This will surely be not an isolated case of a greener shift of western and other governments around the world. The amount of lithium required for these projects as well as the ongoing lithium demand outside of EVs puts a BIG question mark over any broker report that advises otherwise. For myself, I topped up today seeing as I couldn’t perceive how lithium supply can be ramped up to outstrip demand in the short, medium or even longer term. If the world goes to sh*t in a handbasket, so be it. Then all stocks will be diminished. This resource is probably one of the safer investments in the 5-10 year period, and PLS has ticked most boxes and is sitting far prettier than most on the world stage. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.030(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.07 $2.93 $75.87M 25.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 239340 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 16185 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.