APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Goldman Sachs insist $42.90, page-105

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84

If you have ever been on the dole you'd know the unemployment stats are complete bullshit. The figure is atleast 3-5x what they claim.

Aus bureau of stats states if a person works more than 1 hour of fully paid work per week they are no longer counted as "unemployed".

Centrelink's policy is after 3 months you have to "work for the dole".

And thanks to privately owned employment companies like sarina russo that have a financial incentive for dolies to be off their books asap.

So now you have a hole bunch of people "employed" for the next stats report.

Theres also been news reports that if there was a 50$ increase in some people mortgages theyd go bust.

Yep I'm pretty salty now. Just DYOR.

oh yeah and Greece introduced new laws that "bail in" banks. What's that mean you ask? They take YOUR money from YOUR bank account to use as liquidity. So what do you get in return for your stolen money? Shares of that bank at whatever current sp.... which will drop like a stone after everyone sells to get their cash back.

Cherry on top... SCUMMO introduced similar bail in laws here. So when interest rates spike dont expect any money.

I'm not sure how you dont see a downturn.... well this is a rant for others that do believe there will be one.

Like i said DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.