IGO 1.75% $5.80 igo limited

LOL projection over-ruled Private2. Most people here know by now...

1. 18,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3792
    LOL projection over-ruled Private2.
    Most people here know by now that you must have a really big one and that you like ‘swinging’ it around and that you have anger issues/competitive issues … or some kind of issues …. with shadows.

You say you don’t post how big it is because you want validation or admiration.
    Then why?

And why so hostile to people who - as arsenic - said are sharing the joy here?
    Forums can be supportive, fun places where people contribute in a kind and respectful way and to my mind this reflects back to the company’s energy

Just a gentle suggestion, and it is not meant unkindly but how about seasoning your offerings here with a few posts that are ‘smarter, kinder and more innovative’ and so promote the IGO difference?

Cheers

PS ;If you don’t like my posts please use the ‘ignore’ button as I don’t intend to be frightened away by rudeness.

PS; From IGO seek ads :

“OUR PEOPLE
    At IGO, our people are paramount.
    We are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder and more innovative team.
    We come from a range of backgrounds and experiences, and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career and your development, to help you achieve your goals, now and into the future.
    That is the IGO difference.”
    Last edited by sabine: 13/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.80
Change
0.100(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $4.392B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.75 $5.85 $5.71 $13.86M 2.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22758 $5.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.80 12207 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.