IGO 4.48% $5.33 igo limited

I know for a fact many executives, even CEOs of Tier One...

1. 18,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    I know for a fact many executives, even CEOs of Tier One companies, look in on Hot Copper to get a sense of what is being said.
    -Their public relations people even more so.

My view is if you decide to support a company by buying shares then it is a no brainer to want any chat forums about it to be constructive positive places.
    New people come by all the time, to learn a bit more, and some who add intelligent useful information from the field or wherever that helps all readers.

For a long time I held shares in a lithium company, Altura, that ended up being placed in administration. The energy on that forum was atrocious - spiteful sneers and bullying was the order of the day
    - You could tell there was something badly wrong from that alone.​

As you said before IGO has been doing a fantastic job and I am thrilled to hold shares here.

And, BTW, that lift from the Seek ad was from this one:
    https://www.seek.com.au/job/5525871...estToken=a9f68891-9975-469b-8403-70ca38831973
    IGO looking for someone to develop a new “high quality lithium exploration portfolio”….
    “This new position will identify new projects focussing on pegmatite-hosted lithium in a range of geological locations in Australia and overseas.“

So clearly the IGO view is that around 25% of Greenbushes is not enough
    What next?
    (and where overseas?)

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 13/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.