FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Hey there Brain... There is no hard date for the arbitration...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hey there Brain...

There is no hard date for the arbitration process to reach conclusion. But based upon all that's been bantered about, the estimates seem to fall into a June/July time frame. And there is no appeal process. The the rulings/findings/awards of the ICC are to be final and binding. Parties are allowed to reach settlement on their own prior to the ruling.

Personally, I do not anticipate that a settlement acceptable to FAR will be reached. And in fact, I hope not. I want FAR to get a PE reset and buy the lot, and I seriously doubt COP is going to step-up all on their own and say " Yup... you blokes are right. We're complete scumbags and tried to put the screws to you and the sovereign country of Senegal with a dodgy deal. We've been conducting our business in Senegal fraudulently, but let's just forget about all of that. Whaddya say we just call the whole thing off, sell you the lot for $430 mUSD, give you a slap on the fanny, and buy you a grilled cheese sandwich? All good then?" Ain't going to happen.

It's going to be a prosperous and wildly entertaining year for FAR shareholders, with monumental announcement after monumental announcement. And those announcements are going to start rolla-ing our way relatively soon... and this board is going to light-up!

Good times ahead.
    -walk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.