FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hi f&b,if fml behaved like a normal share you would have to...

1. 83,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi f&b,

if fml behaved like a normal share you would have to think you would get upward movement leading up to drilling, wouldn't you?

If we get some high numbers - which you would think there has to be a reasonably high probability for - then those numbers will probably have to be released as they come in - ie. as they come back from assay - just like we did with the last partial drill results (because the numbers were so good).

That should give us an upward jolt - I guess the big question is going to be how big are the numbers and what might they indicate.

Judging by how fml moves - you would think it will have to be stunning numbers to light a real fire and keep it burning.

It could be as late as may when we get the last assays back. It will be interesting to see how long we would have to wait for the same drill rigs to do another run after the first program? - Anyone know how long the waiting is for salt rigs?

Looking at how it is trading in a nice range now - I can't see it keeping inside that range until may - but you never know. Results from this quarter should send it out of the range I guess - up if we have good cost control and down if we don't like it. By the sounds of it - it will be a good quarter production wise.
    The first quarter in 2011 should be a doozy - especially if costs are ok - when you combine that quarter result which should be out in apx. end of april and some drill results from treasure island around the same time - with a fair wind the sp 'should' be flying - in fact I would have to think that if both of those things are good - if we haven't made 10c plus at that time - then we really do need to look at why!
    Really the more I think of it - that should be the time fml is rerated (assuming pog similar or stronger).

My only overrider on this is that I am not sure what the initial costs on opening up the pits early in the year will do to us - I guess we won't be getting gold our of those holes for a while.

Anyway - you wouldn't want to go on a long holiday with no internet and not be in fml between say march and may, that's for sure.

have a great night

pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.50am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.