UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

goldstone, page-2

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thanks fivetotwelve. Your article is helpful. it explains why we have not heard about this holding for a while.

there is no denying that gold mining is a difficult business. However management has not done much to steer the company into the right direction.

from the start,the purchase of cortona has proven to be a bad idea. (they did not have enough money in the bank to undertake dargues, yet they rushed forward with construction without finance in place and now the project stalled due to funding). yet we embark on more so called optimization review with doubtful benefits.

As pog cools, henty is not as profitable anymore. even if they manage to bring the production costs down further, i am not sure how profitable it will be.

even if we are at our 100k oz target, henty will be a drag in the current POG environment. it almost seems logical from my lay person's view for them to speed up dargues and close henty asap until pog makes it worth while to reopen it again.

As a former cortona holders, i am deeply burnt by this so called "not fair but reasonable" deal. whats worst, there is nothing substantive that may get me back in green.

and so, no i will not be pouring any more money into this pit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.