golf-aust masters, page-61

1. 1,905 Posts.
    Thanks Fang, not getting sucked in I just find it funny that others can't see the sense in bringing out the greatest golfer of all time to the greatest sporting state in the World with SO many great courses at our doorstep.

Bundyau, explain the Monica Selles thing to me please. Not sure what you're talking about.

Good to hear you play 3 days a week. Great game to retire into. I don't know what people who don't play do with their time. Grandkids at School most of the time and only so much gardening you can do.

If I had a breakdown of the 34 million I'd be Treasurer. MANY people have stated that Tiger generated FAR more than the predicted 34 million last year so there must be some truth to it. And as I have said on this thread SEVERAL times, the big winner is the kids who will play the game for the next 50 years because of his 2 (3 after next year) visits. He may not be the ideal Role model with his questionable lifestyle but he certainly does inspire children (and adults) to strive for success on the sporting field. And anything that keeps kids off the streets is ok by me.

As for "Moral Police", you stated that Tiger was a disgrace to the game of Golf. I think he is a disgrace to his Wife and kids but the he is still a great player and will be for a long time to come. But I understand why you and many others think he is a disgrace to golf.

Who is your favorite player of all time Bundyau?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.