AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

golf was great

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Just got home from Brookwater. Tough with the windy conditions today but always nice to enjoy the fresh air on a golf course away from the PC.
    I'm in a generous mood today even to those who disagree with me vehemently on the AGM thread so rather than send secret emails to a select few, I'll just come straight out and tell you all about the stock I have accumulated recently that refuses to fall in price even today. I had to pay up to complete my order but them's the breaks. The chart is very bullish bouncing off 28c a few times and the fundamentals are excellent. Coming into production in September. You don't need me to tell you but if you like nickel based on Chinese demand, you've got to like ZIRCON. Imagine all those Chinese bathrooms and kitchens that are going to be built over the next decade that will require ceramic tiles. Check it out for yourself. Looks good for a doubling of the share price in the short/medium term and lots more upside when WIM150 comes into production. AZC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.