Golf how interesting..my take is that the LIV League has...

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Golf how interesting..my take is that the LIV League has certainly disrupted the global Golf scene. I watch golf every week and personally prefer the DP Euro Tour. Different range of golf courses and played by blokes busting their arse to make a good living and keep cards etc etc. Still like the PGA tour but get really sick of the commentary...love the DP Tour commentators. Do not get to watch LIV events so these guys have become a mystery to me. Some of these players WERE amongst my favourites but whilst I understand the generational wealth these guys are producing for their families some of their performances in big events has been lacklustre so far. The world golf ranking system is completely stuffed at the moment. The biggest winner due to the defections to LIV has been Scotty Sheffler the WORLDS no 1 Golfer. They mention that on the PGA tour about every second shot he plays...he's made a motza though. Oh yeh I was around in the 70's and played pennant golf off a Hcp of 3. The Australian tour has been decimated by the amount of money on offer in the USA..just a sad fact of life. Still lots of tours available to aspiring golfers ...Asian Tour Sunshine tour Challenge Tour...Ya have to be good though...young guy now about 25 who had a plus 6 hcp has not been able to make it who lives near me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.