VCR ventracor limited

gominers advice is that of a deperate punter, page-16

1. 4,770 Posts.
    re: freedom rules ok! i think you stink! This device has a problem. It is not a new problem. It is a long term problem with non pulsatile sucking devices like this related to the capacity to deal with ventricular events. I have done a lot of research. If you post a polite request I might introduce you to the difficulty.

Look don't get lost on this one. The idea of heart devices is to keep people alive waiting for a heart transplant. There are numerous devices around and some are used for as long as 4years. The next step is to find one to use when there is no hope of a transplant and that is called 'destination therapy'. Now go back to my posts or go to Yahoo! and look up THOR on the US market or WHRT.

These guys have moved on. These assist devices are years ahead. Do you really think that if the world thought VCR had anything, and goodness knows they promote and advertise enough, it would not be duplicated or snapped up?

Anyway be nice and I'll take you to the unresolved LVAD non pulsatile flow problem! Just don't like helping abusive people. This is not inside knowledge just a research edge!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.