SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

The actual life of the satellites is 8 to 10 years if you look...

1. 14,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496

The actual life of the satellites is 8 to 10 years if you look at past history of satellites plus these are built better so 12 to 13 years is even possible at this stage of forward prediction of forecast. There will be no issue with gom space that is negative, the recession globally if it happens with Brexit and Trade wars and geo political all add up to more communication by one group trying get ahead of the other and SAS has just the thing to facilitate it without getting involved in it.

It's just like another share that I predicted was going to down a bit today AJM from .19 yesterday to .17 today, just sort saying that it is happening over all sectors, even lithium pls should come down as well soon. but that's good for the componentry of the sats that need lithium for construction. maybe SAS could do a mou with them for cheaper stuff if they get into satellite manufacturing in the future.

Great success requires great risk. calculated that is which you seem to be good at although your figures are very off I feel, check the batteries in the calculator. Error

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.