SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I'll tell you were your wrong FROM YOU (I believe a report said...

1. 5,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1287
    I'll tell you were your wrong
    FROM YOU
    (I believe a report said gomspace has suspended work for SAS - correcrt me if I'm wrong)

FROM ME
    That's wrong it has not been suspended I like how you changed it in your last post when I call you out.

FROM YOU
    - not just a small cr of 15 million either (which btw was undersubscribed)

FROM ME
    They gave the opportunity for normal investors to participate they had the money already that could've been taken up by the sophisticated investors and was taken up from the sophisticated investors from the shortfall.

FROM YOU
    Then all future launches are meant to be covered and paid for by revenues from the first batch. But I do not see this happening based on the current list of MoUs and the potential customer list. They need an agreement with a much larger company with the credentials and proven track record that are recognised nationally and internationally to be able to find future launches.

FROM ME
    your wrong wrong again
    It was never ever said all future launches are ment to be covered and paid for by revenues from the first batch.
    You have done no reserch you wanted to know we're you were wrong and I just told you.
    This is why I roll my eyes evreytime you post
    NO RESERCH at all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.