GDA 1.92% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

gondwana rejoins top 10 asx volume today, page-4

1. 3,267 Posts.
    the next resistance on the sell side looks to be at 3c, 3.4c and then 4c.
    GDA being the 7th most traded stock ( volume) on the asx today will help draw attention to Gondwana and increase the number of people who look into the recent announcements in the last quarterly and the annual report which touch briefly on the exploration targets and jv's Gondwana are increasing the prospects of the company and the potential benefits to shareholders. The company is only beginning to appreciate the need to communicate more detail to the shareholders and this increased company focus and governance will be good to see for long term holders.
    I have spent many hours researching the tenements and company announcements and they don't really tell the full story that Gondwana is progressing through. It's a bit like most companies that have a good story but are not experienced in marketing what they might have. It's a fine line for companies how they communicate what they are doing. Research can take you only so far and phoning or emailing the company with questions and suggestions is helpful in getting them up to speed with what the shareholders want to know. One of the things companies like GDA, MXR and MNM don't do is explain why they are doing what they are doing.
    They tell us what they actually do but they aren't very articulate in explaining why they do it and how they are planning to do it, in enough detail.
    I try to encourage them to communicate the what, the how, the when and the need to tell shareholders the details so they we can make informed decisions on whether to buy, to hold or to sell.
    I think the next three weeks will be an exciting time for Gondwana shareholders with results of samples currently at the lab due next week, the recon' of capital with the post consol' sweetener of a bonus share for each share held and amazingly, three free 2010 options for every five shares held post consol'. Throw in the due diligence in China and the other half a dozen or so projects the company has on the agenda and the current market capitalisation has some prospects of moving from it's current $13m to maybe twice that. Market sentiment and underlying value are poles apart from what my research tells me. If the market sentiment begins to move higher towards that value, there could be some good opportunities for Gondwana and it's shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.