GDA 3.70% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

gondwana up 33 percent, page-16

1. 2,084 Posts.
    "For an exploration company, there is not much drilling or prospecting happening from what i can see, actually there is not much of anything except lulling in more investment $ and then maybe a consolidation, if we are lucky (sarcasm to be noted here)."

It is a observation in most of case is real, so could you find a way to tolerate your observation and then if some pennies don't follow your observation, you could reward greatly.

Do you believe I have ever got 5 times return from GDA? Do you believe I have locked 4 times return from FDL and FMS and 6 times paper profit now? Do you believe one of winning of my pennies could cover all of the loss and give me quite good profit?

Every way could lead you to Rome or the hell. The key is how you get the balance and put the risks under the control and know you have to wait sometimes if you want to get extremely low but later you see the lower low.

Between 2004-2008(before the resource crash last October) I got very good return from my pennies. I did nothing but buy extremely low and sell extremely shooting up.

The problem is not which you buy but at what price you buy. If you buy at the historical low, you could select to hold or sell for profit.

It is useless and harmful to blame what target you play. If you fail, it is your own problem. GDA is dog but if you buy it at the swan price, who's problem?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $8.02K 30.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 175021 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 5637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.