GDA 3.64% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

gondwana up 33 percent, page-18

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Does something happened in GDA? I am not sure but one thing is certain that anyone who dared to challenge the dismal crying of Watso and Pelm at the most terrible days of GDA when its price at $0.007 around would be rewarded and actually is being rewarded.

Looking at GDA itself you could not get too much clue how to make the money from it but let you feel irrationally fearful or cheerful. Something is powerful but could not cover by the past fact in white and black even any guess work for the future.

It is the gut to find the chances and buy in the bloods at the worst points as many as possible with affordable risks make your fortune. It is so evident and don't need any smartness to get the points. I do wonder why Watso and Pelm, they are smart technically on the past fact, could not see!

Something is always there but we could not see without matter you are cheerful or depressed about GDA's past. We do need to leave the chances for GDA and ourselves but try your best don't let GDA hurt you too heavily if it was a falling knife.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.505K 5.439K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59971 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 11110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.