GDA 3.64% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

gondwana up 33 percent, page-20

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi watso, you are fully right about the price movement and what happened to GDA in the past one year. I believe all of GDA players have to accept the reality, a consequences based on their own decision.

However could we get better to hit the past-Giant with all of our forces to make the future? It only could make us exhausted onto the ground and fail to get new chances.

If one year ago, GDA could make a lot of people excited, who could be sure it would not excite the people again. The dismal feeling and desperate sale on the fire with the worst news and market perception provides some excellent chances to buy low, extremely low.

I could not accept your views since you look for the negative in the past to confirm the worst would last forever and you never consider the unprecedented events could change the pennies in few days.

The damages in GDA case, have been done or perhaps overdone. The reasons are as human, we tend to see the latest events in the past. It is dead and no future views.

If anyone lost the money such as me, it was my problem to buy GDA in a profit price. GDA is dog. You could not weight it as the bank account. It means risks and reward both and need us to buy we should buy without matter how bad the market views GDA.

RIO is quality but if we bought at the end of 2007, we could lost more than 50% at least.

It is wrong to hit GDA too hard but never think about what's wrong with ourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.505K 5.439K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59971 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 11110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.