FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

gone backwards 12 months, page-32

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Feel it is you who is either missing the point DB
    else you are pure and simple ramping so as you can again sell early and be happy with your few bucks profit .
    Okay so Hunt didn`t do CSEM (I never said they did)...the point is what we have now is far from a commitment. Shell could pull out for very very little reward for us and by the time you relise which way it's going to fall it all could be too late ....Stop talking about when people want to sell talk about what is going to make people buy .(like what was said ... the news of the deal(reckon any deal was mentioned) being announced)(always better holding sitting on a profit than holding at a loss or break even at best) and there's nothing like a drill bit in the ground with the possibility of finding an elephant to get people excited IMO.... This has been robbed of us unless shell see fit ....From Memory (Granted a very scratchy one at that) Shell actually had the Mauritanian blocks before HDR but were unwilling to gamble on it and pulled out ... enter HDR !
    What are the odds of oil actually being there .... and how many barrels "assumed" will it take shell to say ...ok ...fit within their perameters of acceptable risk and actually drill ... if they are unwilling to spend 7-10m(on a block thats had twice that spent on it to date) whats it gonna take to get them to spend 65m... I shudder to think .

If your so confident alot of you guys buy up big... stop pussy footing about !!! Its gotta be a bargain don`t
    it? .... the way you see it . Your more than happy talking big numbers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.