OAU 16.7% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

I was trying to explain to the bride tonight why I am resisting...

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I was trying to explain to the bride tonight why I am resisting her urge to sell THX and take some profit.
    1. Over the early years of exploration the main indicator that the Exploration Companies maybe onto to something is if the Geologist or ground crew located a gossam. ( a gossam is when a particular mineralised intrusion actually penetrates through the earth?s crust.) This type of success rate has been demonstrated over many years by Western Mining and many others when they sought this type of surface indicator. Ie Nickel in Kambalda,and more associated with THX by two important discoveries by them with the Sallay Malay and Copernicus Nickel deposits, both sitting under a Gossam. There are any many such discoveries throughout Western Australia.
    2. Now Red Bore has the gossam, the only one found in that area. What does that tell us or me is they have the original intrusion that has forced its way up from the bowels of the earth.
    Why then did I say to the bride, please wait a few more drill holes, then you can buy some great clothes from a designer shop instead of Target.
    Jests aside, I have never seen such heavy buyer in THX in the many years I have followed this stock which leads me to the conclusion that there is a bigger story than we as small shareholders can comprehend. Sit back and analyse the turnover in THX and associated stocks, and the make the judgement before you sell. Perhaps sell some to recover your outlay but keep some for the ultimate play.
    I may buckle under pressure and sell a few to save my marriage but the large amount I still hold will stay firmly in my super fund until the big offer comes.
    By the way don?t be worried if you see some of the Directors take some funds out perhaps for the same reason as me, they have held in for years.

I must finish by saying again.... do not forget THX uranium holdings... reports are close

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $75.05K 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 26974119 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21561042 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.