AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

not really - you would be surprised by how many ppl read, digest...

1. 102 Posts.
    not really - you would be surprised by how many ppl read, digest and move on.

We are reaching a pivot point and I'm getting bored of reading endless posts from someone who doesn't hold stock but spends all day every day writing about how much he thinks this is a dog.. it's like ilg has nothing else to do but bad mouth the competition. anyway bully for you ilg ! as for you i like your bubble and fiz but it's also getting boring.

What we are witnessing is a mixture of someone exiting their position (possibly BT) and short covering in all likelihood. The close on Friday was hugely interesting but truly I don't know what to make of it apart from large volume went through and it looked planned.

My gut feel is someone is now accumulating and if it is someone new they won't need to disclose until they get to over 5%.

I still maintain, debt or no debt these are australia's crown jewels and they will survive most hurricanes. Not that long ago KKR offered $4 therabouts. I bet the offer is still on the table but now it might be $2 or less.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.