DXI 0.70% $2.82 dexus industria reit.

gone dry, page-7

1. nsh
    812 Posts.
    there are so many questions. Anybody heard anything from ADI recently? I see a few scenarios:

- CP have been leasing the crap out of this area, therefore, will continue to test, utilizing the only experiences crew and appropriate rig in the area. They pay a premium to get exclusive access. Where does that leave ADI? We are asking for our go at a rig working overtime testing the many wells that CP have grabbed and are paying (probably more) for. AM sees the leasing of surrounding areas by CP as a positive - depends on our access to equipment and crews... no update from the company makes me think we're getting screwed while CP test the area.

- Will CP give a stuff about our well? Depends what they find next to it I guess. If our zone is strategically important to their overall success from the chalks we will most likely see a buyout, but the question is when?????

- That being said, they could just keep testing, and watch us get more and more desperate, then make an offer for our interests in this area. We seem to be a lone duck in the middle of a large prospect, easy target, just screw the pins a bit more and watch the clock... leases don't last forever. Christ knows....this could end up in court.

- The way I see it, there's absolutely no point ADI telling holders "we think we'll be testing in January etc. etc." because the reality is, we'll be testing when we're told to test.

Still worth holding and the interest in the area is a good sign, but operationally, this project is a very lame duck until CP decide its time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $894.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.85 $2.91 $2.82 $660.9K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5844 $2.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 1520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.