STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

gone quiet

1. 267 Posts.
    The stx team have all gone very quiet this week? Just starting to wonder how loyal you all really are? There is certiainly alot of action going on in the energy sector and several of the other stocks have done the 1000% jump over the last month. I am guessing alot of you are jumping ship?

Anyway I continue to enjoy watching this stock and in particular reading all your adventages comments and hopes for the future. Fact still remains this one has some poteintial but is more likely to swing around between 20c - 40c for a long while to come yet.

Blueseal I enjoyed your latest efforts in geography and they are actually pretty factual- best part is that you did not offer any wild predictions for the future.

I think you boys will be back at 25c by the end of June, bag me all you like but time will tell. Not much happening here in the near future and traders with continue to jump ship with so much happening with competitors in this sector.

Again as I said the first time good luck anyway, this really is one that I would like to see go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.