RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

gone quite, page-4

1. 2,084 Posts.
    All of us are emotional and like good news even we could not take the boat for profit.

The tsunami started to destroy the confidence around the world since the September, which doubtlessly affect the sentiment in this forum.

In the very early morning, it could be the darkest time and people need to have good rest after long time hard work for profit or loss.

We all want to get some profit and need our own conception to be confirmed or denied. However FMS is still drilling. The tsunami is still there. Where will the global economy go?

Suddenly all of governments and most of market players started to hurry to predict the bad economy prospects. It is overdone and only overdone could stop the system crashed.

This overdone is so powerful and dragged nearly all of market players into the water. In the water, most of people cry first and then become silence for fate.

I am waiting for the fate of FMS since the November 2008. I get used to wait. I don't mind to wait for the confirmation or longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.