GOE 0.00% 2.7¢ go energy group limited

SOLCO receipts from customers increased by 27% 2Q to $3,42m (1Q:...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    SOLCO receipts from customers increased by 27% 2Q to $3,42m (1Q: $2,699m). If this continues, more than 100% gain within a year ??
    SOLCO generated a positive operating cash flow for the 3 months of $0,37m (1Q: $-1,359m)!
    Stock has increased from 2.6m (1Q) to $2,7m (2Q) and positions SOLCO well for the early part of 2007.
    All looks very promising.

UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) issued its strongest warning ever that human activities are causing a damaging global warming likely to bring more heatwaves, droughts and rising seas.
    To slow down global warming, Governments will be forced to act accordingly.
    These activities should cause increasing demands for environmentally harmless, long lasting and high quality products and could boost SOLCO sales. Using SOLCO-products, greenhouse gas emissions could be reduced.

I compare the present situation with another little solar company 3S SWISS SOLAR. This company increased sales by 130% and is now making profit for the first time in it’s history. In October 2006 share price was below 2,90 Euro and is now above 4,10 Euro.

My opinion: similar should happen to SOLCO. We have seen the low and share price should rise from now on.

Disclaimer: I am neither an investment advisor nor do I offer investment advice. You should seek advice from your financial advisor before acting on ANY information you read on this site or sites of a similar nature. It is reminded that your investment decisions are made absolutely at your own risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.