SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

gone to sleep, page-9

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nice response P87, more constructive than previous posts. And while most of your posts across HC are negative in nature, you do provide a devils advocate view which is needed here.

I liked my crayons joke... I picture you as an angry ex-trader sitting at home drawing on your walls plotting to take down listed companies.

You are right about revenue though, this is also a concern of mine. Will the income from Roster Elf and Home Open be enough to balance the books in the short term? We just don't know. Its clear from their last quarterly report the company is in a health postilion though - Millions in cash, no debt and a quarterly burn of about $1m.

In my view Home Open and Roster Elf could easily make over $1m a quarter and provide the company with its first profit. This assumption is based off my understanding of Home Open and the 3 avenues it will generation revenue from. The beauty about Home Open is its a high margin product. The build is done. Although revenue will need to fund sales staff costs.

I guess your views around management are right, no runs on the board. However, its a very new company and i'm excited to watch it mature. My confidence in management continues to increase and their recent partnership with Archimedes Labs is a major milestone - Others obliviously share this view as the announcement alone rocketed the share price.

Great start to the day everyone. Here we go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.