ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Well that certainly is an interesting post.A few points - Quite...

1. 381 Posts.
    Well that certainly is an interesting post.

A few points

- Quite interesting that you have disclosed personal information from a third party about a HC user which is illegal (see the privacy act). I suspect your post will be TOU?d by the person in question and the post removed

- 01/10/10 18:40 Creation/User update email BlueCat
    User Registered (The above is his only post)

You?re skating on thin ice with the fact you?re posting personal information about users on this site, not to mention you turn up out of the blue (Nice irony in the username)- first post, rubbishing a user who is only providing information to people who are unable to seek it themselves. I think everyone should consider this when weighing your opinion on the subject.

Now with respect to your post, it is filled with character assassination and innuendo, with little content on the issues that are raised by the OP. You question his credentials several times in the post about being an ex-banker, yet highlight your own experience in business to build your own paper thin arguments.

You seem intent during your whole post to promote this JV based entirely off the fact you think ADY have done due diligence and we should trust some opaque offshore holding company. Well that?s not how the stockmarket works unfortunately. Shareholders must be presented with all the facts to make a well informed decision and in this case shareholders need to know if this company has the facilities to fund VIC?s development needs. Why should we trust these guys with our asset if they don't want to be entirely transparent on the matter.

Next time I suggest if you want your arguments to have weight in this forum you play the ball, not the man.

P.S don't reply to this if your going to rubbish me personally, as I won't bother to read any such conceited tripe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.