ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Hi Keithsmum,I'm not sure that you understand how the domain...

1. 577 Posts.
    Hi Keithsmum,
    I'm not sure that you understand how the domain registration system works. The date shown there only shows when the domain was first registered and/or last renewed, but the details of the contacts and owner could have been changed since then.

Some domains DO show the "last updated" date, but this one apparently doesn't. THAT is the date you would need to be looking for if you were suspect about it. There are ways to view historical records of domains, but I don't believe that it is generally accessible.

I seem to recall this domain had been discovered by people on this forum when it first appeared, and then it was registered to ADY (and hence PT). When the sale happened, they naturally transferred the domain but forgot to remove PT from the tech contact (easily done - usually the tech contact should be the hosting company or domain reseller, and it is changed on a different screen)

Believe me, if anything dirty happened I'd love to pin them just as much as you - but I don't think this means anything in that context.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.6K 511.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1437364 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 700049 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.